Home About Portfolio Ideas Contact

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Spring has Sprung! Time to get Gardening!!!

  Hey Everyone,

      This months Coastal Living is in, and of course we are all looking forward to a warm spring breeze, especially if your living in the NY area.   Planting flowers and bushes around the house is a must.  This winter was brutal and some of my more delicate grasses and softer leafed bushes do not look like they are going to make a come back.  It is so much easier to garden when there is a place for everything and a nice tall bench to work on.  I have yet to get a true dedicated bench, but I do have a really pretty shed for storage.  A girl can dream.....



I love Garden Sheds and Potting Stations 
and this month's issue of Coastal Living focuses 
a bit on that.




Here are some of the fun items they are featuring
 for your personal garden! Enjoy!!!









Take a moment and click on my Pintrest button. 
 I have two dedicated boards for Gardening Stations and Boxed Boxwood's 
which happen to be another big favorite of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment