Home About Portfolio Ideas Contact

Thursday, May 15, 2014

The Fabulously Devine Miss M!!!

  Hey Everyone,

       I hope everyone is doing well, it has been way too long since my last posting.  My Apologies!!!

      This posting is focused on the Penthouse Apartment of the fabulous Bette Midler,  Architectural Digest had the foresight to know that if a woman is fabulous in life she must have an equally fabulous abode.  And she most definitely does!  This photo spread truly inspired me and I will be going back to look at it again and again.  This month's entire issue is beautiful - go out and get it if you have not already.

Take a peak at the June photos of Miss M's Manhattan Penthouse-
 it is truly a dreamy place!

 I love the tile on this fireplace. 
Simple yet architecturally interesting.
BTW-She looks Great!

 I love this room, the pops of color in the carpet keep the monotone
 furnishings from fading away and gives them the air of sophistication the designer intended.
  This lovely room leads out to one of the many garden balconies, 
which overlooks the Central Park reservoir. 
 Only in NYC!!!!

 This penthouse has garden balconies that wrap around 
giving each room light.  
This kitchen has a beautiful casual and whimsical feel to it. 
The hanging pendants over the table are giving off a clean, delicate affect.
 Lovely!

 Upholstered Doors!!!
 OK, I don't know that I love it in relation to the size of the headboard.
 Sometimes the staging of a room gets under my skin.  
The dresser or whatever that is at the foot of the bed cannot possibly work well there
 - so why photograph it that way?
Who am I to judge. 
 It's in AD, enough said!


 What can I say about this balcony? 
 Perfection

OK, Truth be told I have instructed my boys to cremate my body
 (when the time comes, Lol!)
and scatter my ashes from 49th to 95th along 5th avenue - thru the park and so forth. 
 But honestly, anywhere in these gardens would suffice. 
 I am redesigning my yard immediately!

No comments:

Post a Comment