Home About Portfolio Ideas Contact

Monday, May 19, 2014

Carini Lang's Capri

  Hey Everyone,

        I am in search of a great timeless carpet and my eye keeps going to the same one!  A silk totally transitional carpet that has an ethereal feel and look to it.  The one I am presenting today is from Carini Lang, is 100% silk and I am sure is soooo out of my price range....but, Country Carpet sells a variation of them in silk and wool as do many other sell to the trade shops.  They can be custom colored and you can save by omitting the silk for an all wool version.  You may lose some of the lustre which I am not crazy about but I have a 110lb dog and a snarky cat so if your in my situation you might want to consider being cost effective.


Carini Lang

This is named Capri for obvious reasons and comes in 4 additional colors. 
 Beautiful to look at and to feel under your bare feet.  
Transitional to say the least, you can infuse this into any decorating style
 and it will be a show piece for years and years to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment