Home About Portfolio Ideas Contact

Sunday, May 18, 2014

HWANG BISHOP

  Hey Everyone,

          Recently on a trip to the Schumacher showroom I was admiring a pair of lamps that were on the clearance table.  As usual, my "No Luck" policy prevailed and they were the only items that were not on sale....but as I was inquiring I came to learn that they were part of a collection from Hwang Bishop (aka Felicia Hwang Bishop).  Schumacher has decided to carry her line of lamps and they are beautiful.  They have a Spitzmiller look at a fraction of the cost.

     Hwang Bishop has been designing lamps and other furnishings since 1994, all pieces are made to order and can be customized.  Here are some pics I pulled for you. I chose some staple pieces that we can use anywhere and a couple of what I consider more specialized.


Felicia Hwang Bishop

 Lotus

 Portico

 Leila

 Abacus

 Sumo

Linen Fold Side Table

LuLu Side Table

Mandarine Side Table-Hobnail

No comments:

Post a Comment