Home About Portfolio Ideas Contact

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Markham Roberts Inspires Me!

  Hey Everyone,
  
        As a designer, we all know that there are those special designers that truly inspire us - Brian McCarthy and Miles Redd do that for me and now Markham Roberts must join this elite club I am forming for myself. 

        Markham Roberts has an exciting, fresh design perspective that cannot be denied - he brings a modern approach to traditional design that is timeless.  If you look closely at any of the photos I am including in this blog I am sure you will find many ideas that you may choose to emulate in your coming projects.  He inspires me to try different color palettes and textures - to be daring in a safe, chic way.  (We all know that sometimes a risk can cost you, how many times I have had to repaint a room - I will never tell!)

      The clients personal style and taste  has been and I am sure will continue to be a important element in his designs.  Take a look at each photo and you will see the personal style of each client - this is an amazing gift that he possesses to infuse his expertise while giving the client the exact home they always imagined.  Here are some of my favorites - Enjoy.....









 Exciting - Inspiring - Beautiful



The man himself, Markham Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment