Home About Portfolio Ideas Contact

Friday, March 7, 2014

Tickle Me Tillett Textiles!!!



  Hey Everyone,

        I am Exhausted!!!  Exhausted, but excited as well.  Took the entire day and spent it at the
D & D.  As you know it can take that long to find just the right fabrics for a job, or at least it should.

       Along my journey today I stopped in at Fortuny and met the lovely Catherine Vergara (forgot to ask if there was any relation to Sophia...next time. Lol!)  Catherine walked me through their products and we discussed at length the Tillett  and t4design line of fabrics and possibilities.  How exciting!!!  For a very nice price point you can basically create your own fabric, choose from 55 colors, 12 grounds, ccustomize the design - choose between linen, velvet, cotton.  Need I go on?  All of these choices can be made using their ColorPad option on their website.  CFA's ordered right there!   I was in love, the Chrysanthemum pattern of course tickled my girly desires immediately but they have quite a nice selection to choose from, 180 different patterns to be exact.

     The Tillett family represents 4 generations of designers and this latest venture is spearheaded by Kathleen Tillett and her son Patrick.  Past generations of the Tillett family have worked with Jackie Kennedy Onasis and Aristotle Onasis himself.

     Here are some pictures because we all love the visual, but log on and see for yourself.


Leslie and Patrick Tillett









 Think of the endless possibilities, when you can take any design
 and change it to suit your needs.  
It's like being given a 20 yard head start in a race!


    I can see this as draperies in a pre-teen girls room.  
I have two boys so I desperately need a client with a little girl who loves pink chrysanthemums.




No comments:

Post a Comment