Home About Portfolio Ideas Contact

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Take A Seat!!!

Hey Everyone,

      Seating.  Armchairs, Chaises, Accent Chairs, Lounges, - all of these seating choices can make a room look simply furnished or beautifly decorated.  I say we go for Beautifully Decorated!  Here are some of my favorite choices that I want to share with you today.  I am not going to touch on fully upholstered pieces - we have all seen them a million times - these are a little heavy but make a statement in a room.


 Alexa Hampton is doing some great work over at Hickory Chair - Take a peak!


Grant Chair by Hickory - Alexa Hampton Collection

Samantha Chair by Hickory - Alexa Hampton Collection

Regan Klismos Chair by Hickory - Alexa Hampton Collection 
I know we've seen it a thousand times! There is a reason for that - It's Fabulous!!!
 Check out the detailing on this piece - that's what makes it special.

 Bevel Lounge Chair by Baker
Can't tell you why this chair speaks to me - Soho Loftish - just love it!

 Beauford Chair by Hickory
Timeless - Caning to die for!








Robert Chair by Century
(not loving the fabric choice  - your choice in fabric will make
 or break this chair - but I love the clean lines)

 
 Baker
Love the clean lines, yet they splayed the legs to give it some flare.


I barely made it past the first two pages on 1stdbs and was assaulted by so many beautiful lounge chairs.  These obviously feed my contemporary side - all very important pieces.  Danish style seating is hitting big.   These are original pieces but Worlds Away and Bungalow 5 are reproducing at a much better price point.












  Love the lines, very Regency style -  I am a sucker for caning!
 I love the tiger fabric, maybe not so much on this piece though.
  Only my opinion.




I really feel the Spool Chair deserves a shout out as well.  
Such a fun piece - right now its being a bit over used
 but that's just because it's fabulous.
I love that they chose to welt in a contrasting color. Fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment