Home About Portfolio Ideas Contact

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Ruthie Sommers - House Beautiful March 2014

  Hey Everyone,

        Every now and again a picture will just grab my eye.  Maybe this one excites me because of the color palette.  Definitely in my wheelhouse.  This room is by Ruthie Sommers and is featured in this months House Beautiful, the entire spread is lovely but I enjoy the dining room the most.  I think the mixture of colors and textures is gorgeous and especially like the choice of chair fabric (Clarence House - Talcy Velvet).  Funny thing, I was just in Kravet about two weeks ago asking for textured velvets and here we are.  I also love the white console she is using under the very baroque mirror, mixing it up always makes a room so much more interesting to me. The pink Murano lamps are to die for, I would so love to have a room like this in my house!


No comments:

Post a Comment