Home About Portfolio Ideas Contact

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

KITCHENS - Where everyone wants to hang out ......

 Hey Everyone,

Lets think about kitchens today,  we have been entrenched in white kitchens for some time now and I do admit that I love a well done white kitchen.  It gives you great flexibility to change your aesthetic as often as you like. 

 But although there is an overwhelming allure to this flexibility, I am thinking I might go a different direction.  We are starting to see some blue/grays and really calming greens emerge and it's having a wonderful reception.  The basic grey's are still around, beautiful as ever and I have to say I love the black as well.  Although for me, I see it more for a bar area than an entire kitchen.  

Regardless of your taste, you truly can't go wrong with any the above mentioned colors.  All are stunning in the end.

Here are some photos to get you thinking....psst..I am leaning towards the blue - so peaceful... ;)














No comments:

Post a Comment