Home About Portfolio Ideas Contact

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

IKEA - GREAT FINDS IN RATTAN CHAIRS

 Hi All,
     Some time ago I took a couple of Ikea Rattan chairs that maybe I paid $120 a piece for and decided to paint them.  They came out so adorable, bought pillows to match from Pottery Barn and I got a custom look that I loved.  Since then Ikea has added a few more Rattan chairs to their inventory that I think can be incorporated into many of our relaxed beachy designs.  Take a peek!!!




$119




My little project, stored for the winter


$100           


$229     


So Good Looking :)

With a great China Seas Fabric!

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully done!!! I don't doubt you your talent is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done!!! I don't doubt you your talent is amazing

    ReplyDelete