Home About Portfolio Ideas Contact

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

SPLASHY BACKSPLASHES

Hi Everyone,

 So we have an idea of what kinds of Kitchen Cabinets are available, no final choices made there yet...but what about backsplash and counter tops.  Quartz has come a long long way and in my mind surpassed many other options.  Their version of a veined granite or marble is not 100% spot on but the sheer fact that it is maintenance free is a total plus.

While I know it makes more sense to choose our countertops first, I got so excited looking at these backsplashes that I just have to share them with you!


Painted concrete tiles,  love..love..love. 
You must seal them properly
Magnolia Market


 Marble chiclet tiles, when you look at the 
sample they almost seem too much.  But up on the wall....AMAZING!!!
Merolatiles


This marble mosaic is just stunning!


 Herringbone marble is such a beautifully understated look, 
once again you think it might be overpowering 
or even dizzying but up it is just delicious.
Merolatiles


This blue and white marble basketweave is a 
big favorite of mine.  A very clean design
Esplanade Winter Lake
Marble Tile/Tilebar.com


Light Blue Glass
While I admit to loving them all....
I think this one for me 
is a winner!!!
I encompasses the best of both worlds.
A classic design with a current flair.
Canaan Tiles

No comments:

Post a Comment