Home About Portfolio Ideas Contact

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Marvelous Mario and Brian McCarthy!!!

  Hey Everyone,

 This Saturday I will be attending a book signings for the Marvelous Mario Buatta  and Brian McCarthy at Meg Braff Designs, 92 Forest Avenue, Locust Valley,NY.  Mario is celebrating his brand new book Fifty Years of American Interior Decoration, and Brian is celebrating his newest book Luminous Interiors, The Houses of Brian McCarthy.  I had the opportunity to speak with Mr. Buatta yesterday and it was a conversation I will never forget.  Not only the nicest man in the world, but totally unaffected by his unparalleled success.  The Prince of Chintz is truly a prince.  Funny, kind, handsome and an unbelievable talent.  Unfortunately I have not gotten the opportunity to speak with Mr McCarthy but I am certain he is a prince as well.  Here are their newest contributions to Interior Design, don't miss it!


http://www.amazon.com/Mario-Buatta-American-Interior-Decoration/dp/0847840727



 http://www.amazon.com/Luminous-Interiors-Houses-Brian-McCarthy/dp/1617690430  


My Weekly Wonder is coming! Stay Tuned!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment