Home About Portfolio Ideas Contact

Monday, December 2, 2013

La, La, La, Cornue!!!

  Hey Everyone,

       When I discovered my current home it had already undergone a major renovation.  In one breath, we were relieved - so much less to take on.  On the other hand, I would probably never get the kitchen of my dreams.  I love vintage appliances, and I love to see a star in every room.  La Cornue is definitely the star in any kitchen, and I am going to have to move again in order to have one.  La Cornue ranges come in various colors and configurations - I am waiting my turn with bated breath.

Here is a blip I took from the site to help us all understand the greatness that is La Cornue!

Founded in France in 1908, La Cornue is famous for its impeccably styled, high-performance kitchen stoves. The commitment to gastronomic perfection is the cornerstone of La Cornue ranges, and La Cornue of the 21st century stays true to this commitment while providing tools suited to the modern lifestyle. Gaining an appreciation of the tools you are cooking with and learning to use them to your benefit can transform your cooking experience.


http://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/la-cornue-cornufe-1908-stove-navy/?cm_src=PIPRecentView
 La Cornue - CornuFé 1908, Navy $10,500

http://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/la-cornue-cornufe-stove-provence-blue/?cm_src=PIPRecentView
La Cornue - CornuFe Stove in Provence Blue $8,600

http://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/la-cornue-albertine-stove-ivory/?cm_src=PIPRecentView
La Cornue - Albertine Ivory Stove $6,800

All of the La Cornue stoves are ready for quick shipping with white glove service.

No comments:

Post a Comment