Home About Portfolio Ideas Contact

Saturday, October 19, 2013

In Love With Lucite





  Hi Everyone,

It is always fun when you find something that gets you totally excited and you feel like "I have to have that in my home!"  I have always had an eye for Lucite, but now I am obsessed with it.  It is timeless and versatile.   Lucite tables can be used so well in small spaces, when you really want a coffee table or console to just fade away into the background I think its our answer. 

Shadow boxing pictures is another fun way to use Lucite, the only drawback I can see is the price.  It can get up there, but after doing some investigating on that point, I have discovered how costly the material actually is and how difficult it is to work with.  That doesn't make me shy away, I will just put it on my Christmas list this year! 

Here are some of the pieces I love the most.












This Crenelle Lucite Coffee Table can be used 
in any design aesthetic.




Shop Griege.com is where you can pick up this beauty. 
 Amazing in a Master Bedroom or front foyer.








Elle Decor knows Lucite! Look at how light and playful 
it is here in this kitchen.





I love this Lucite Storage Box, I would keep a showcase item in it 
rather than have it look messy.  Possibly a large shell, or some
 treasured children's books at a summer cottage, used as an
 end table between a sofa and love seat.





A Lucite Saarinen Table is a show stopper anywhere 
you find space for it.




This end table adds just enough to this lovely summer cottage, 
without taking up any visual space or adding another color 
to the white and beige palette. 
Let your summer blooms do the talking.



No comments:

Post a Comment