Home About Portfolio Ideas Contact

Friday, November 22, 2013

Weekly Wonders

  Hey Everyone,

I had a sort of epiphany today, and have decided that on the bottom of each of my blog postings I am going to include my Weekly Wonder!  My Weekly Wonder will be one fabulous furnishing, light fixture, rug, article, etc, etc, that really Wow's me.  We all read tons of publications each month and I am sure at some point we stop and just say Hmmm, that is lovely - well I have decided that the next time I am awestruck I am going to share it with my bloggers. Being that this is my Pilot Weekly Wonder, I am giving it it's own page!  Lucky Dog!

So lets get this started!

This week, since we are about to kick off everyone's favorite holiday season lets start with the Fabulous Meg Braff who has been featured in the December issue of Southern Living.  Meg is giving us a look into her beautiful Newport home.  This color combination is one of my favorites, but for the holidays I think it shines brighter than any other.

This Scalamandre wallpaper has always been a big favorite of mine and I am sure you can see why.  To make her home more festive for the holidays Meg has swapped out her dining chairs for these lovely gold bamboo style ones and added red shades to the beaded chandelier.  Magnolia adorns the fireplace mantle along with red hurricane candle holders.  So Lovely!!  :)

Southern Living December 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment